Sunday Morning Worship Live at 11 am!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

You're In My Heart

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's missing church. Unfortunately, tomorrow I will be away for both services, but I have Rick Cope preaching both morning and afternoon services. What I miss most is not being able to meet the needs of the people. I know that each individual in our church has a different need and different questions they may have about their spiritual relationship with God. I don't like not being available in person, but I want you all to know that I will be available by phone and I encourage you to reach out to me with any questions you may have or if I can help you pray about anything. While out of town, I'll be picking up much needed accessories for our "treat bag" hand-out next Sunday. Don't forget that we still have a lot going on. Our Christmas dinner is scheduled for the 23rd of December at 11am. No Sunday School that morning and no afternoon service. The puppet team will be putting on their Christmas program on the 23rd so I would like to encourage everyone to come out and celebrate the birth of Christ with us. Remember that I miss you already and I'll be back soon. Keep our family in your prayers, as you will be in ours. I love you all and hope to see you soon. My cell phone number is 273-4186 if you need to call. Go with God and go with love, because God is love. God bless you all.

No comments: