Sunday Morning Worship Live at 11 am!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Retreat This Weekend

I am so geared up right now for our church retreat tomorrow at Mt. Moriah. Remember that our Sunday morning service will be held at the camp. God has laid a few messages on my heart for this event and I'm so excited to see what God brings to us this weekend. This retreat is to help foster your growth, realize there is help, and find peace within the household of faith. Sometimes we need to get away and help build up the Body of Christ to strengthen the house of God. If we are not strong, encouraged, excited, and steadfast we become of no effect to the lives within our community. Hopefully you are as excited as I am and looking forward to our time together. I love you all, but remember that most of all, God loves you. God Bless.

No comments: